Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 10:35:26 -0400
Hi;-
   I hope you have noticed that I did NOT announce the return of the Flying Pigs this year. My son is running in the Flying Pig Marathon this Sunday. Last year he finished 117th. Not bad. I followed him yelling--" I just have one or two computer questions!"
    At any rate;
     I need a roommate for the COA in Tacoma. Anyone interested. Sex--no problem (damn it!) Must like Kentucky Bourbon or BYOB. Am addicted to watching Judge Judy and The Late, Late Hungarian Movie.
     Must be someone who can put up with me for a few days.
    Art

PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!