From:
Jim Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 06:39:10 -0500
Dear Listers,

I apologize for taking up your valuable time with this.  I feel,
however, that a reply is in order for those who don't seem to understand
this forum.  Please bear with these comments and accept them as reality.

Conch-L exists through the generosity of the University of Georgia and
we abide by their rules.  As far as I know no one has bent or broken any
rules recently.  It is part of my job to post the rules quarterly
whether any have been broken or not.   You don't have to be bad to be
reminded of the rules.

The volunteers who moderate and oversee this list  try to do so with
thoughtfulness and common sense.  We do allow related discussions.  If
you read the list regularly you would know this.

As to levity, I get several laughs a week from Conch-L.

Linda