From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:22:23 -0400
Dear All,

In a jolt of déjà-vu, I came to the realization that Chile may have played
host to the long-awaited return of the "St. Augustine Sea Monster."

Read about this bit of cryptozoology (apocrypha) at
<http://www.jaxshells.org/0715a.htm>. References on request.

Harry

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:18:05 -0400 "Monfils, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>