From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:32:05 +1200
Does anyone know whether there is any work going on on new gastropod
volumes? One of the Cretaceous ammonoid volumes is out, and the
terebratulid brachiopods is due (written by a staffmember at my
university), but I haven't heard of anything at ALL about the
gastropods. The existing gast volumes were never finished andwhat WAS
done is a serious botchup... the Triassic ammonoid workers are busily
torpedoing one another (though in my opinion they are ALL firing
duds) and that/those volume(s) will never be written.
--
Andrew Grebneff
Dunedin, New Zealand