Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:53:37 -0400
Rats!! I just purchased a Nikon 5700. You mean to tell me it sucks?
Looked to me that it worked just fine during demos at the store We were
doing pretty nice close ups, HAND HELD, on some Liguus and Polymitas.
High end stuff bought on the Internet usually is not guaranteed by the Mfg.
There is nothing like test driving a camera before you buy.

Emilio