From:
Michael Toennies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:00:07 +0200
Hi
I feared this answer... The problem is simple:
Here in Bremen, Germany the harbor was not deep enough
and they removed alot of sand & stones from it. In a
area near the harbor they deposite that sediments.
There i find the fossil...

Flintstone in this ice age sediments (when i remember
right this city stands on a big sand dune build up in the
ice age) is not really uncommon - but it should not really
help to determinate the age when i understand it right.