From:
Lindsey Groves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:29:10 -0700
Chris and everyone on Conch-L:

        Greetings.  In the early 1990's Twila Bratcher donated her remaining stock
of "Living Terebras of the World" to the Natural History Museum of Los
Angeles County (approx. 450 copies).  Needless to say we STILL have a
sizeable quantity of this indespensible volume and have offered it
previously at half the publishers price of $54.00 US (inclding postage,
foreign orders must include $3.00 postage).  Any Conch-L subscribers who
wish to purchase copies at this significantly reduced rate should contact
me privately (cash or checks only, please).  FYI, used copies can be
purchased through BookFinder.com in the $40-$50 range and is currently
unavailable through Amazon.com.  Many thanks in advance.

Aloha,

Lindsey

At 07:02 PM 9/4/03 -0700, you wrote:
>   Does anyone know where I can reliably obtain a copy  of "Living Terebras
>of the World"?   Thanks,   Chris Brown
Lindsey T. Groves
Collection Manager, Malacology Section
900 Exposition Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90007
(213) 763-3376 (voice)
(213) 746-2999 (Fax)
[log in to unmask]  http://www.nhm.org/research/malacology/lgroves/index.ht