From:
"M. J. Faber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:51:21 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Riccardo Giannuzzi-Savelli" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: American Seashells 2nd Ed on eBay

> The current price is 100/150 USD. The book is quite scarce and hard to
> find but 175.00 with reserve on ebay is too, too high.

I disagree on this one. The book sells at $250-350 (for a clean copy with
very good dust jacket). Back in 1974 it was sold at $49.50. It was widely
available then but now with inflation & all, $200 may buy you no more than
$50 did 29 years ago (all other things equal, which in this case is not so -
the book has become very scarce indeed). I'd suggest to try and get it for
$200.

Marien Faber
www.mollus.nl