From:
Charles/Mary Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:26:58 -0700
Phyllis J. Diegel wrote:

> Hi Chuck & Mary,
>
> On June th you wrote about LPS silicone oil.  I live in West Palm Beach,
> Fl. and I have tried all over town in various stores and no one  seems to
> have heard of it.  Where do you buy yours?

Phyllis --

My brother-in-law bought ours for us, and he can't remember where he got
it.  However, I called the company and they said they sell it to Ace and
True Value distributors, but individual hardware stores don't have to
stock it.  I agree with the others who said you can probably use any
brand.  Ours is a spray, and Chuck does not cut it when he uses it. He
sprays some in a small cup and brushes it lightly on the shell.  He
allows it to sit while the solvent evaporates, and then he determines
whether more is needed.   He washes the shells with water and a dilute
solution of Ivory Liquid before applying the lubricant.

The 800 number for LPS is 1-800-241-8334.  They can probably tell you
where to find it in West Palm Beach.

Mary