From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 19:31:17 +0100
Dear all,

As the author of Euprotomus aurora I have nothing to add to the comments
already made by Henk K. Mienis.
With all due respect, the dealer who sold specimens labled as E. aurora to
John Schrecke obviously did not know what he was talking about.
For stromb collectors: if you see any specimen which has locality data from
places in the Indian Ocean or Red Sea, that is, if these data are correct,
and which looks like and is labled Euprotomus aurisdianae, you bet you have
a genuine E. aurora which is by the way a very common species.
If you Timothy or John have any further questions, you can contact me
directly.

Kind regards,

Gijs