From:
Antonio Dela Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:43:44 +0000
Hi Kurtles,

     It's great experience that you have in Palawan and never to forget.
Malaria is number one sickness in Palawan.  You are there at the amphidromus
country, Balabac Island and Bugsuk is still Balabac and I got there very
beautiful green with violet lips.  The most colourful that I got is from
Balabac Island which I stay for long time and keep on coming back.  I will
send you a picture attachment of the colourful amphidromus from differrent
places of Southern Palawan including the Giant yellow amphidromus.
The Place that you travel around with all this amphidromus but of course
higher mountain that we have to climb up up there.  Higher part of the
mountain most colourful but it will take you 8 hours treacking.

     Best Regards,

     Tony

Antonio S. dela Cruz
l4 Esperanza st., Tinajeros,