From:
Marco Oliverio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:38:09 +0100
At 22.14 24/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>   Again! Where does one find a copy of the ICZN rules? Is it in book
> form? Are there addendas that come out?

Yes, the Code is a book edited by the International Commission on
Zoological Nomenclature, published by the International Trust for
Zoological Nomenclature.
The present edition is the fourth Ed., published in 1999.

The Commission publishes a journal (the Bulletin of Zoological
Nomenclature) where general articles, applications to the Commission and
the opinion of the Commission are reported.

I bought my copy of the Code from Riccardo Giannuzzi (Naturama) but most
naturalistic booksellers should be able to provide copies.

Marco Oliverio - Evolutionary Biology PhD
Research Scientist

Dipartimento di Biologia Animale e dell'Uomo
Viale dell'Universita' 32
I-00185 Roma   ITALY

phone  +39.06.49914307
FAX    +39.06.4958259