From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:13:02 -0500
Good Dr. Campbell,
Not being familiar with Ms. Serb's work, do you know if new names have been
proposed and for which river populations, or have varieties such as C.
aberti "lamarckiana" Lea 1852 been proposed for full specific status?  To
which publication was the paper submitted?  I look forward to having three
species instead of one!
Merry Christmas!

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL