From:
"Cramer, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:56:56 -0500
Amy, the remnant of GA Shell Club have authorized me the dispose of the
club stuff in my house.  Bunch of display cases, etc.  I still have the
UGA cases for the Shells of GA stuff.  Do you want it?  Do you want any
of the other display cases?
I've just gotten my computer back from Network Services and somehow
can't find my personal address book so I'm glad to have your address on
this email.