From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:19:04 +1300
I may have a source of "seconds" of Perotrochus hirasei which I can
use for exchange.

Freom previous experience, most will be live-collected but probably
with no operculum, data only "off north Taiwan". Condition will
likely vary, from badly-broken lips and broken-off apices to not bad
at all, though most will have chipped slits. All will have barnacles,
but these do come off completely. Size from 35mm to 80mm diameter.
Color patterns will probably include a few white and pale specimens
as well as bright-orange.

Anyone interested?
--
Andrew Grebneff