From:
Alex Menez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:18:55 +0100
Hi all

I've been following, a little bemused I might add, all this nonsense re
intelligent design, Noah, floods, the 'use' of non-complete, or almost lost
anatomical features etc. etc. I suggest a brief reading of even basic
evolutionary texts might put people on the right path. I thought most people
on the list would be treading the path of evolution, as it were, and not
looking to mythology or stories for answers to scientific questions. As an
aside, just for interest, what would we estimate the believers:
non-believers (in creation) ratio to be on this list?

To make this shell related, I would venture to say that those who use such
'creation/ psuedo-science' models to explain what they see around them are
doing so from an intellect encased by a shell of sorts. OK.

Alex