From:
"Julia E. Bishop" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:04:47 EDT
Jim and Bobbi..

You and all the other people up that way have had my prayers .  I am so
thankful for your rain and hope that you didn't lose your home or business as
so many others did.   Just wanted you to know that I rejoice with you.

I am in Ft. Lauderdale and I just became a subscriber today so I am not at all
familiar with everyone and their locations.   You may even kick me out very
soon because as much as I love shells and as long as I have collected them, I
still do not know the
scientific names.

But if you can put up with me , I promise not to get in the way.  I will just
try to learn
and enjoy hearing about everything .  I am a 5th generation native Floridian,
and have
walked the equivalent of from one end of the Gulf side of Florida to the
other.  I lived in St Petersburg for 23 years and the Gulf Beaches there were
some of the finest.

I camped on the beach at Sanibel before there were any motels there.  I think
the
Snook Apartments were the only rentals there.   All that and I still don't
know the scientific names of the shells.

With best wishes for all of you to find a Glory of the Seas, or maybe a
Precious Wentletrap.  And prayers for the rain to keep on coming down.
Julie