From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:57:35 -0500
Here I am back, only this time to all the dealers, Dave needs shells for
the oral auction, he needs them now.  The sale of these shells goes to
grants, we as dealers cannot let the convention down, no matter how we feel
on any other  thing that might be going on.  Open up guys, give something
and give something good.  Dave does not have near enough shells for all the
grants, he needs our help, we want their help, so now time to do our part.
Get with it.  My package will be in the mail tomorrow, all packages have to
be to him by July 14th, not much time, so get on with it.  John Bernard