Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:58:17 -0400
Yes! Yes! Thas what I mean. 75,000 years ago, an instant in Solar time---but a mili-milenia in human time---people used shells to make ornaments. Strung them. Animal gut? What species of shell? I've seen this shell. Very common. Just can't come up with the name.
   What else did they use? For decoration. Who were they?
   Art

> From: Antonetta Stanzione <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 2004/04/20 Tue PM 07:23:25 EDT
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Check out Oldest known ornament found in South Africa cave
>
> Click here: Oldest known ornament found in South Africa cave
>
> Some might find this interesting.
>
> Toni |

PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!