Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 17:26:26 +0000
Dear COA convention bound Conch-Lers,

The countdown continues. It is now only days away and
excitement is building! I now have 46 Conch-Lers on the list
for the gathering. Do I have YOUR name? There are a number
of you who attended last year who I haven't heard from.

I have seven pictures for the "most wanted" board. I'll have
a list of attendees with e-mail address for you at the
gathering.  Let me hear from you by Monday (13th) So I'll
have time to get copies of the list made before I leave on
Thursday.

Remember, the location of the gathering will be announced at
the convention.

Thanks! See you all soon!

Rosalie