From:
Sarah Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:57:18 -0400
The best places I've been in Jersey are in Atlantic City and Cape May

Atlantic City is loaded with piers and jetties that collect huge
amounts of shells that aren't picked up very often. Most of them are
pretty worn down, but every now and then some really nice ones are in
the mix.

In the winter, after a storm, Cape May is loaded with larger shells
caught in the rock jetties. I've gotten a bunch of six-inch Busycons
and four-inch Polinices out of them.

Sarah