From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:04:17 -0700
To add just a bit about the web based ICZN publication, it is not simply a
pdf copy, but rather someone took great pains to specifically format this
tome for the web.  It has an interactive table of contents, a search
function, and most importantly it has embedded links to take you from a
general account to the specific section under discussion.  This may take a
bit of getting used to for some of us old-timers who like to leaf through
volumes and find what we need, but this older method can still be used.  But
as Andrew said, this format now makes the ICZN more available.

Tom E.