From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:30:01 -0500
Dear Tom,

Glad to hear that you're all right. Sounds like there were heavy losses
in many places throughout the Indian Ocean.

I'm wondering what happened to Ko Yao Noi, which is northeast of
Phuket. I stayed at a bungalow colony while collecting there in 2001.
Stilt houses didn't look very secure to me.

I'd appreciate any news you might have about Ko Yao Noi, Ko Tao or Ko
Samui.

Stay dry,

David Kirsh
Durham, NC