Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:03:24 -0500
I recently sent some conus shells to the States coming from the Philippines.
All the shells were legal and came with the proper Certification from the
fisheries in my country.

But my client complain that he was charge with the following fees from US
fish and wildlife. The fees are stated bellow.

Special License $55
inspection  fee of $75.00 for each received shipment

Is this normal in the U.S. I only sent 80 pcs of small common conus and
uncommon conus shells.

Is it really this hard to send shells to the states?