From:
Stephanie Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:04:18 +1100
Dear List members

Some of you know that I am working on freshwater snails belonging to the family Physidae at the University of Alabama. I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me obtain specimens of both Physa fontinalis and Aplexa hypnorum from Europe. I need alcohol material to check details of anatomy but shells will also be useful. I would be interested in material from basically anyway in Europe but especially from Sweden the type location for both species.

Please let me know if anyone might be able to help.

Thanks

Stephanie

Stephanie A. Clark

Department of Biodiversity & Systematics
School of Biological Sciences
University of Alabama
Box 870345
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Phone: 1 (205) 348 1792 FAX: 1 (205) 348-6460
Mobile 1 (205) 310 9942
email [log in to unmask]