From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 09:03:36 -0400
CAROL BOSWELL SIMPSON wrote:

> Thanks a bunch, Bobbi.  My husband, Bob, videoed a good portion of COA, and
> we're trying to figure out what we can do to it.  I discussed with Linda,
> before the convention, Bob making an official COA tape, but she said that
> didn't work the last time they tried it.  So, this is OURS and if there are
> people who want a copy, we would reproduce it and give COA about a $3
> profit on each one.
>
> I need to contact the people who did regular programs and get their
> permission.  Unfortunately, he didn't get your presentation, which I saw
> and loved.  But he did have to get rest between programs, because he had a
> wicked sinus infection and didn't video all the programs.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Carol

Waaaa - if he had gotten my presentation..I would love to have a
copy...just to critique my mistakes.

I'm glad you liked my program.  I did it for our club last year (without
slides) and Doris like it so much she asked me to do it for COA.

We have already had the program by Alan Gettleman and chris Tak will be
doing his program for us in Jan.  So I guess we won't need the video
unless we want to use it to promote COA.  I'll check with Doris on that
one.

BC
--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy