From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:28:26 -0400
The information I use is Xanthonicidae.
I cannot recall the source of the information -- it may have been the
monumental synonymy compilations by C.L. Richardson in Tryonia (ANSP) which
I do not have in front of me. But my information is that the correct
spelling is without the extra "h" and that this name takes precedence over
Helminthoglyptidae.

Vaught places Chondropoma in Annulariidae, subfamily Chondropominae.

Does anyone have money to scan the Richardson works and put them on the
web? That would be a great benefit to landshell science.

John