From:
ANDREW SHARPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:18:06 -0800
Yes, the current system is acceptable, but i have seen dealers even put a
F++++, what that is I dont know, maybe the same as Gem-, but what in heavens
knows  is a Gem- I don't know maybe the same as  F++/Gem. There is one
fellow out there who has the answer, I like it because its says what it is,
Selected, Exceptional and Famous. Makes sense to me.  Maybe if you add
adequate and representative we have our answer.