From:
Andy Rindsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:14:09 -0600
Paul,

You could still.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Conchologists List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul
Kanner
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Remote places

Greetings Andy,

Coincidently, I sat next to an archeologist on the plane from Santiago to
Easter Island.  He told me that he had be doing much of the research  and
restoration on Easter Island for the past 30 years. I talked to him about
shelling and asked about land snails.  He told me he had indeed discovered a
fossil land snail on Easter Isalnd. I asked out of curiosity for a friend
who is into land shells. Because, land shells are not in my area of
interest, I failed to pursue it. Now I wish I had.

All the best,

Paul Kanner