From:
Clair Beckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:00:51 -0700
Dittos to all on this wonderful daily fun reading everyone's travel
adventures with shells on top...sitting in cold colorado it is such a
treat...It makes me think shell vacations and that makes me ask for ideas on
Fiji spots or Vanuatu spots.. I have been to Fiji, not Vanuatu and would
love to hear suggestions, differences, where great snorkelling spots are and
if you were going to collect shells just where you would go...????
keep up those remote postings
clair beckmann