From:
"Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:29:36 -0800
I think the problem are the archives.
Messages sent to conch-l are stored online and email
addresses are available for softwares which scan the
net to find new addresses for spam.
I now have two different email addresses: the one from
which I am writing is for sending messages to conch-l
only (it receives spam, but I do not use it for
anything else so I don't care), the other one is my
private one which I use for direct contact with
conch-lers and other correspondents.  The latter is
subscribed to conch-l too, so I read with my usual
address but send messages with the yahoo one only.
Best regards
Paolo