Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:06:57 -0400
Dear John;-
     I don't know how to post all that well. So I'm using youir posting.
     The question is: How does one divest of a half way decent shell collection?
     I have a friend here in Cincinnati who is in Hospice. He's got a decent collection. How do these things pass on?
    Any suggestions?
       Art Weil

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!