From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:46:15 -0400
Hi Whoeveryouare,

It will probably be the Columbus Day holiday weekend, as in the last three years.  This is October 6 & 7th, I think.

Regards,

PC.

Paul Callomon
Collections Manager
Malacology, Invertebrate Paleontology and General Invertebrates
Department of Malacology
Academy of Natural Sciences
1900 Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1195, USA
Tel 215-405-5096
Fax 215-299-1170
Secretary, American Malacological Society
On the web at www.malacological.org

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/12/06 11:11AM >>>
Dear Paul

Could  you please let me know the dates of the Philly show next year or is
it too early for that info ?

Thanks