From:
Richard Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:32:00 -0500
I´m just the kind of person who might steal your shell photos for my
website:

www.coconutstudio.com

but, at least I try to be decent by putting a disclaimer:

================================
Internet Plagiarism Policy:

I unapologetically utilise other people's website information, on the
basis that it is freely available at no cost to anyone, nor of pecuniary
value to the author. It is simply too difficult to try and trace the
original writers of websites for permission to use their material. If I'm
asked to stop doing this, I will. I haven't enough money to be worth suing.

However, I do try to give full credit and link my information to the
original website so you can follow up, and probably get the same
information, and more, from the real experts.

Just click on blue underlined links or blue framed photos to go to the
original site.

The internet is wonderful - it´s open, free, and more or less uncensored.
If you put anything on it, it´s anybody´s.

regards

Richard