From:
"Julia E. Bishop" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:35:43 EDT
Hi RoseSea.......I'm wondering if maybe the person who told you
to use Rosalic Acid could have mistakenly called it that but
meant to tell you OXALIC ACID...which is used in the home
as a stain remover.?    They may have mixed it up a little
with your name......smile.
Julia Bishop

<<
 Can someone help me?  Does anyone out there in mollusca land know of
 other names that these products may be called?  I'd sure love to know.
 Or, if anyone can give me any other suggestions on how to clean these
 jewel boxes, I'd be very appreciative.  It really would be a pity to
 waste them.

 Actually, would anyone out there like to have a few?  Some of them are
 pretty anyway.  I'd be more than happy to send them out to you if you
 e-mail me your address.

 RoseSea