From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:25:24 -0200
Dick

This works for any kind of images on Internet. If you type Cancellaria you will get lots of images
of Cancellaria. If you type your name (between " ") you will even find some websites where you name
was mentioned (among other homonyms). There are billions of images on internet, it is amazing how
fast you get the results.

Marcus

 This may have been pointed out before, but...  If you go to the Google home
 page, then click on "images", then insert 'snails' in the search bar, you
will
 get connections to (supposedly) 37,000 sites with snail images. I know that
 there are at least 48 pages containing 20 thumbnail photos on each page,
but
 I did not have time to venture further.  Judging from the single image
shown
 of each, some of the sites should be interesting.

Also, the same can be done with the "videos" selection.  A surprising number
of animated, as well as live (and dead) snails.

 dick p.