Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:49:45 -0500
That's about it for the most recent papers on the subject.

Francisco & I used to refer to the unknown makers of circular holes as the
CHOs (Circular Hole Organisms). I suspect they too are beetles, because
many beetles can bore circular holes in wood, seeds, nuts, etc.

Aydin
snailstales.blogspot.com