From:
"Julia E. Bishop" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:42:51 EDT
Hi Scott....
Finches twitter...almost constantly and they have to be some of
the most endearing little busy bodies.  They are nice little birds
and are very quiet when compared to the others you've had.
Julia
Scott writes:
<< I was thinking of getting some finches for awhile, tell me, are they noisy?
 I've had budgies and cockatiels, and they screamed so loud all the time, I
got
 rid of them. I was a pigeon fancier for years, I had 4 exotic breeds. I also
 had golden chinese pheasants and turtle doves.     Scott>>