Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 21:20:03 -0400
Objects, including shells, down to a size of ~0.5 mm or even less can be
photographed without a microscope using a digital camera with a macro lens
& if necessary, an extension tube. I use an Olympus E-500 camera with a 35
mm macro lens with or without a 25 mm ex. tube.

Aydin
snailstales.blogspot.com