From:
Kenneth Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:18:43 -0400
Hi all,
    Wanted everyone to know my Dad received a new shell today and let me put
it on the internet. I hope everyone likes the picture, I believe it came out
very well.  Well I hope you'll visit our site if for no other reason but
just to enjoy it.  There are many color pictures even in craft shells now
and more to come. The new craft idea is also on for this month and
generating much response. Please visit and let me know if there is anything
lacking I am enjoying creating new pages all the time.  Til next time

Kenneth Lipe
http://www.theshellstore.com