From:
Robert Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:17:37 -0400
Dear all,  In Ireland they use Kilometers in part of the country and
miles in the other part.  They also use Euros and pounds.  Lot's of fun
for the tourist. We also didn't drive.  The driver sees very little
except his or her white knuckles on the steering wheel.

Shell merchants sending lists out of the US please use US dollars.  I'm
not converting.  Got enough to do.  We shell collectors in the US most
of the time measures the shells in mm, but that's as far as I will go.
They tried liters at gas stations and almost went broke, so they
converted back.  No one is wright or wrong.  It's the way we all do
things.  I was born into our system and I'm not changing now.

If your not doing anything sometime, look at our list.  It's pretty
full.  Maybe you can copy some pictures.  Enjoy!  I still collect
Marginellas.  I will trade or buy for Marginellas, thank you.  Got some
good ones at COA.

Bob

Robert Lipe Specimens
www.theshellstore.com