From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:53:36 +1000
For any interested in the cowries,...

I have recently acquired a 'video-grabber' and am putting it to use in
digitizing my video tapes with living mollusks. Plainly, most of these are of
cowries and, in this case, a Cypraea teres that was collected in 1990.

There is a page on-line with some info and links to several items, including a
23-second .mpg video. It is at http://cowrys.org/research/TER667.htm

Feel free to 'rip' the video. It won't be on-line permanently.

Aloha,

Bob Dayle
webmaster, COWRYS.ORG