From:
Umit Kebapçı <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:34:08 +0200
You had only one! Your server is very good at protection. A weekly e-mail from
West Africa drops into my inbox. Did i mention it is a hoax? They all frauds.
They are said to steal 100 million US dollars from naive Americans

Ümit Kebapçı
Süleyman Demirel Üniversitesi
Fen-Edebiyat Fakültesi, Biyoloji Bölümü
Çünür, ISPARTA