From:
Emilio Jose Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 02:56:51 EDT
Hello everyone!!

        This is in reply to the to the comment by John about how Vols (referring to
the species, nah, sub-sub species, nah, pile of organic matter from UT) eat
gators. Well, I'd like to bring up a recent publication by the University of
Florida Titled "If You Aren't a Gator, your Gator Bait!" (aka  If you ain't a
Gator, your Gator Bait!). The research discovered a remarkable amount of data
that supports this title/conclusion. They have found that in the 1990's the
University Florida football team has a remarkable SEC record, along with SEC
championships in '91, '93, '94, '95, '96, with strong evidence that another is
coming in '98. Yes, the loss of happy-feet (Payton "All-Hype" Manning) might
have been a blow to their self-esteem (they actually thought they were
good!!). However, they're still the same team that always hopes for next year
to come! Oh yeah, that means UF beat 'bama too!!  Tomorrow we'll all know if
I'm gonna have to put a big foot in my mouth or not. I doubt I will have to,
but thats why we play the games.

        A Gator supporter
                Emilio Jose Power