From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 19:25:57 -0700
It sure would be nice if that hard core group that insists on off-topic
discussions despite the many pleas like the one below, would finally get
the message and respect the rules of participation.  Your standard
comeback is "use your delete key."  That might be valid for occasional
oversights.  But that attitude does not justify 20-30 off topic
communiques a day, and is just plain rude.  Please, learn how to use
mailing lists, as the Clarks suggest, and take your off topic
conversations off Conch-L.

Here, here Clarks!!!!!!!!!

Marlo
Florida