From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:55:18 -0400
Hello!

Hi to all,

Just got back from the Central Florida Shell Show, it is great, lots of
peple, way more than in the past (recent) years. Great exhibits and
dealers. I did not get any shells because of a shell diet I have
started. I did get a neat painting of a Liguus miamiensis from Mathilde
Duffy ( this was cheating on the diet, but Ligs are foremost). I suppose
one of the members of the CFSC will post who won what with what; the
"with what" is important.

Not too much about the hurricane, Bev and Al Deynzer did not come to the
show because Sanibel had to be evacuated (better be safe than sorry).
The weather meteorologist persons are inaccurate and suck wind but I
think they create panics in order not to get a law suit.

On a sporty note;  UCLA vs Miami "Hurricanes" game was cancelled due to
George.
Maybe reset for December after conference games are over. Does anyone
know the results of the "Gators" vs Kentucky game? Was there an upset as
predicted? Did Couch make any brownie points for the Heisman?

--
Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;