From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:21:15 +0200
Hello everybody,

Here I am again after three months of absence. I hope Conch-L had a great
time during this period and that many new members showed up.
For the new subscribers: hi, my name is David Monsecour. I'm a 20-year old
Belgian shell-collector and in my daily live I'm studying Germanic
Philology at the university of Louvain. I'm now in my third year (out of
four). My main shellinterests are Strombidae and the genus Harpa, although
I will start collecting Ranellidae soon.

See you all

David.