From:
Russ Minton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 18:26:14 -0500
Well, for those that asked...

I'm a PhD student at the University of Alabama, and I'm working on doing
a phylogenetic revision of the freshwater snail genus Lithasia.  I did
my masters work under Ross Gundersen (same one on this list) working on
the marine snail Puperita.

So, if anyone can provide me with fresh Lithasia, lemme know!

I brought up Liguus because someone mentioned it earlier, same with the
species concept idea stuff.

Russ