From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:24:57 +0100
Dear Constantine and Ross,

Koen Fraussen is a personal friend of mine and only living 7 kilometers
from my house. He is mainly active in Buccinidae and deep-water (900m and
more) shells. I think -if I'm not mistaking again between Antarctica and
Arctica; South-pole and North-pole?), Koen is mainly interested in Arctic
things (if Arctica is the North-pole; I always make a mess of these 2).

David
Belgium (also Aarschot)