Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 12:38:55 -0500
Using the word "scam' was in bad taste and please excuse my use of
inappropriate slag. some of the "splitters" are valid , most seem more like
mere color forms and to apply a name to a color form shouldn't the name read
properly such as , for example , conus anenome (peronianus)  OR  conus
anenome  f. peronianus ?Also the species range ((no i don't want to get in
an enlongated conversation on species)) should not overlap that of the
sub-species correct? , mark